1. Warranty conditions
1.1 Products are warranted free of charge if all the following conditions are guaranteed:
– Products on the list are warranted from the Manufacturer or Distributor.
– Product has technical error due to manufacturer.
– The warranty period on the warranty card is still valid.
– Warranty card intact, not patched, not removed or repaired or smeared by bricks.
– Warranty card with full information: product code, serial number, production date, customer name used, address, date of purchase (for products that do not apply Electronic Warranty).
– The warranty stamp and seal of the Manufacturer are intact on products.
1.2 The product is not warranted or will incur warranty fees if it falls into one of the following cases:
– Products not on the list are warranted from the Manufacturer or distributor.
– The product does not meet one of the warranty conditions in term 1.
– The serial number and model of the product do not match the warranty card.
– Customers voluntarily intervene to repair products or repair at warranty centers not authorized by the Manufacturer.
– The product is damaged by a user’s fault, and the failure is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
– In case of warranty fee incurred, the customer care staff of thegioihangnhat will advise customers fully before proceeding with warranty procedures.
1.3 Warranty period
The warranty period is calculated from the date of purchase or from the date of manufacture depending on the type of product specified on the warranty card. For electronic warranty products, the warranty period is calculated from the time of electronic warranty activation.
2. Method of applying warranty
2.1. Warranty location
– Warranty location is recorded in the warranty card with the product. Please contact the Service Center / Distributor directly according to the warranty card information.
– Thegioihangnhat customer care support department will help guide customers on the way to the outside warranty centers of the Manufacturer, Distributor participating in the warranty system of thegioihangnhat service products. All information of Member Supplier is recorded on the delivery receipt / invoice slip attached to the box.
– If you have difficulty contacting the Service Center, please contact Customer Service of thegioihangnhat at mail email@example.com or hotline: 028.3849 7999 for assistance. .
2.2. Warranty period
In any case, the warranty period depends on the policy and / or availability of the Service Center’s replacement equipment / product and will be specifically notified to you (i ) at the time the Warranty Center receives products for warranty in case you bring the product yourself to the Service Center; or (ii) as soon as thegioihangnhat receives notice of the warranty period in case you perform product warranty through thegioihangnhat.
In any case, thegioihangnhat is not responsible for any damages or losses that occur if you do not follow the instructions in this Warranty Policy.